To be able to connect to MetaTrader, creating a Live or Demo MetaTrader account is required. Please view the below links for assistance:
Once the above steps have been completed, you may start downloading MetaTrader on your MAC by:
- Begin downloading the application. CLICK HERE
- MetaTrader for MAC is currently available on the macOS version, BIG SUR. If you have any prior versions, this download will not be compatible with your system.
- If you have a prior macOS version and cannot upgrade to Big Sur, please CLICK HERE to connect to Web Trader.
- Once the download of the file is complete, a notification will appear on your screen to frag the software to the APPLICATIONS folder or a folder of your preference.
- Another notification will appear, asking you to confirm if you would like to open MetaTrader. Click on OPEN.
- If the installation of WINE GECKO INSTALLER is required, follow the instructions to download the package.
- When all the applications have been installed, the MetaTrader platform will load on your screen.
- You may now connect to our server by clicking on the green + button and searching for:
- Find your login credentials. CLICK HERE.
- Enter your ACCOUNT ID and TRADER PASSWORD in the fields.
- Allow a few seconds for your connection to establish itself and you will be logged in to your Live trading account!