In order to fund your account via Bitcoin using your Credit/Debit card, you would need to:
- Click on DEPOSIT FUNDS.
- Select BITCOIN VIA OUR 3RD PARTY PROVIDER (This method is only available for USD, GBP, and EUR wallets).
- Select a WALLET.
- Insert the AMOUNT you wish to deposit.
- If you are happy with the information given, click the REDIRECT ME TO PAYMENTS PAGE.
After the above steps, a popup window as below will appear noting that you will receive an email to continue with your deposit:
The next step would be clicking on COMPLETE MY DEPOSIT.
Once you access the link, you will be redirected to the 3rd Party Provider's website. You would need to create an account and complete the identity verification process from their end. Alternatively, if you already have an account, you would simply need to log in.
Your next step would be filling in the card information for your deposit so that the funds will start their process through the Blockchain.
- You would need to authorize the payment after going through the steps above by accessing the "Your Account" section in your 3rd Party Provider's account.
- Bitcoin payments sometimes need 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain which can take up to 3 hours.
- If your deposit status on your broker's account reads WAITING APPROVAL, then you would need to continue the deposit by clicking/tapping the PAY button located on the right-hand side of the status.
- Once all of the above is completed the status on the deposit page will update from WAITING APPROVAL to WAITING CONFIRMATION.