The trade history report provides you with in-depth details about trades made on your trading account. The below provides you with information on understanding the data visible in your report.
If you would like to download your trading report - CLICK HERE.
After downloading, your report will look like the below:
- TICKET - The Trade ID of your trade.
- ORDER TYPE - Balance refers to the amount transferred into your account. Buy or Sell refers to trades which have been executed, whilst Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop or Sell Stop refer to pending orders.
- SYMBOL - The instrument you have traded.
- VOLUME - The lot size purchased for the trade.
- S/L - If a Stop Loss has been set, the values will be present.
- T/P - If a Take Profit has been set, the values will be present.
- OPENED AT - The date and time of the trade execution.
- OPENED PRICE - The price at the time of the trade execution.
- CLOSED AT - The date and time the trade was closed.
- CLOSE PRICE - The price at the time the trade was closed.
- SWAPS - If a Swap Fee was applicable, the values will be present.
- COMMISSION - The Commission Fees paid will be present.
- PROFIT/BALANCE - The profit and losses of your trade.
- COMMENT - Comments or Notes automatically applied by MetaTrader or an EA along with notes added by yourself.