If you would like to customize your Live MetaTrader account password on your Android device, follow the guide below.
To generate a new password, start by:
- Opening the MetaTrader application on your smart device.
- Tapping on the MENU tab.
- Tapping on the MANAGE ACCOUNTS link.
- Tap on the STACKED BOXES ICON.
- Tap on CHANGE PASSWORD.
- Select CHANGE MASTER PASSWORD in the first selection menu.
- Input your current master password, followed by your new custom password. Input this new password once again to confirm.
- Tap on NEXT.
- Your new password has now been confirmed and a confirmation box will appear on the screen.
- Tap OK.