An Offer would be set on an investment fund, which contains different fees. This is charged by the Manager for their trading services. It is important for both parties to understand the fees and how they work.
1. PERFORMANCE FEE
- The fee is calculated depending on the profit generated.
- Depending on the profit, the Manager can set a percentage to be deducted from the profit.
- This fee may be tiered with ranging percentages.
- The fee is always charged in percentage and not monetary value.
EXAMPLE - There is $1000 in the pool of funds. If the Manager generates 0-40% ($1-$400) profit, there is a 10% fee. Profits from 41% and onwards, will have a 15% fee.
2. MANAGEMENT FEE
- The fee is calculated depending on the amount invested.
- Charged on the trading interval set by the Manager.
- This fee may be tiered with ranging percentages or also by monetary value.
- You will need to click on the % or $ symbol to select between the two.
EXAMPLE - If the Investor deposits $0-$300, there is a $25 fee. If the Investor deposits $301 and onwards, there is a $15 fee.
3. DEPOSIT FEE
- The fee is calculated on each deposit.
- Charged immediately upon approval of the request.
- The fee is always charged in percentage and not in monetary value.
EXAMPLE - If the Investor deposits from $0-$500, there is a 12% fee. If the Investor deposits $501 and onwards, there is a 7% fee.