As an Investor, you are able to trigger safety measures that protect your investments from losses that exceed your desired percentage. This safety measure is known as a Stop-Loss. Once the stop-loss is actioned, an automatic withdrawal request is made.
- Go to the MY ACCOUNTS tab.
- Click on the Action Button of your PAMM Investor Account.
- Click on the Fund that you wish to proceed with.
- Click on the More Options button (displayed as 3 dots).
- Click on Edit.
- Enter the Auto-Close Percentage that you wish to apply.
- Click on Save.