To be able to create a PAMM Money Manager account, enabling your Two-Factor Authentication, completing KYC verification, and depositing funds into your account is required.
Kindly note that PAMM Money Manager accounts can only be opened with USD as a currency.
Please view the below links for assistance:
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication via SMS - CLICK HERE
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication via an Authenticator App - CLICK HERE
- Verifying your Account
- Funding Your Account - CLICK HERE
Once the above steps have been completed, you are able to create a PAMM Money Manager account by:
- Accessing the MY ACCOUNTS tab.
- Choose PAMM MANAGER as the account type.
- View our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
The next step is to create an investment fund.
- Click on the PLUS sign next to your Manager account.
- Enter a NAME for your Fund.
- Select a CURRENCY and LEVERAGE.
- Add a DESCRIPTION to attract investors.
- Click on CREATE INVESTMENT FUND.