When you are in the process of setting up your offer, you will have the option to create a link for the offer. This link may be provided to Investors, however, they would only be able to see the offer in question.
- First, you will need to be in the process of creating your offer. If you have not yet, CLICK HERE.
- In the JOIN LINKS section and click ADD.
- You may either add a name for the link or use the random one provided.
- You may also set an expiration date for your link or make it a one-time link.
- Click on SAVE/CREATE once done with setting up the offer.
- Once your offer is set, you will see the Join Links button which will provide you with your URL.
- By clicking on the link, it will be copied to your clipboard.
Once you share this link, the Investor will be able to see all the fees set within the Offer.