Once you have joined a PAMM fund with the initial investment, you may want to add more deposits into the fund. This will allow you to continue investing with more capital in the fund account.
To proceed, a deposit request needs to be sent from the Investor's side to the Money Manager. A 24-hour time limit is given to the Money Manager to approve this deposit request. If the Money Manager surpasses this time frame, the request is automatically approved.
- Go to the MY ACCOUNTS tab.
- Click on the Action Button on your PAMM Account.
- Click on the Fund that you would like to deposit more funds to.
- Click on the Deposit button.
- Enter the Deposit amount.
- A request is now sent to the Money Manager. If the Money Manager surpasses the 24-hour time frame, the request is automatically approved.
- Once the deposit is processed, the funds will land in the PAMM fund.