The first step to being able to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) via an Authenticator App on your mobile device is to download a 3rd-party application of your choice. Finding the right application can be done with a quick search on the internet.
In the guide below the Google Authenticator App was used as an example.
Once your Authenticator App has been downloaded, login to your EmpowerFX account and start by:
- Accessing the SETTINGS tab, SECURITY section.
- Click/tap on ENABLE 2FA VIA AUTHENTICATOR APP.
- You would need to c
- Leave your browser open and navigate to your Authenticator App. Select an option to enter the code from your EmpowerFX account.
- Authenticator App will generate a 6-digit code, you would need to copy it.
- Click/tap the SUBMIT button.
When everything has been set up, you will receive a notification at the top of your account to confirm that your 2FA has been enabled!